Le Bark Royale *****
Le Bark Royale***** and the Woofdedoo Parlour is open to any dog who is accompanying a horse a the Nags Head Horse Hotel and Day Spar.
A message for habitual absconders
Warning! If your dog is any of the following: biter , fighter, habitual absconder, deaf, blind and/or incontinent, a persistent yapper or barker, please do everyone a favour and don’t bring it!
If this is you – perhaps another hotel will suit?
Bark Bar Tie up to a bark bar in the shade with nice fresh country air and water, with a view. Good if you are the solitary type, or a habitual absconder. Or Just had your hair done. $15.00
Walkies Full-on accompanied “walkies” round the race. On the lead only Dependant on the availability of walkers.
Due to the nature of the race with its bunnies, birds and ponds, may we suggest the “walkies” takes place before the visit to the Woofdedoo Parlour?
is sadly currently shut as our stylist is taking a colourist course.
Your visit will always include our most enjoyable, signature treatment:
- The full Woofdedoo Wash and Air DryUsing the finest doggie shampoo. Please choose your preferred product at check-in after a full discussion with your stylist. $40-60 depending on size and coat type.
- Clip, trim and snip. Please talk with your stylist. $75-100 depending on size and style. If the coat is very matted more time will need to be taken, extra $10 charge
- Toenail clip and polish $10
- Bugger off bightie bastards fly spray or tick treatment. Market price
- Doggie merchandising available to order
- darling hair slides
- clothes, collars and leads.
- Themed neckerchief printed logo
- Coming soon! “Possom passion” our new parfum de dog.
Full room service menu is availble from the Woofdedoo Parlour or Concierge
- juicy fresh marrow bone
- chewy treat
- bowl of dog food